LINX provides security solutions for clients in industries including healthcare, education, industrial, oil and gas, local and state municipalities and utilities, as well as data centers. While we work primarily throughout Colorado and Wyoming, we also serve clients with multiple locations across the United States. We work closely with each client to match the best security products and systems with their particular needs and budget.
The primary security product solutions we provide are access control, video surveillance, video analytics, biometrics, perimeter detection, controlled entry portals and intrusion detection.
SECURING YOUR FACILITY CAN BE A DAUNTING TASK. WHETHER YOUR
BUSINESS IS LARGE OR SMALL, ONE LOCATION OR MANY, LINX CAN HELP.
“I am always amazed at the talent your group applies when innovation is needed to complete a problematic site install…DPS has required LINX to go above and beyond what the normal contractor/owner relationship should be, and you have responded with enthusiasm and the extra effort to make this a success.”Sam Adair, Denver Public Schools
Why Choose LINX?
- Only the top integrators earn licensing rights to install and service world-class security products. Our security integration team completes vigorous manufacturer training programs each year to maintain the excellent service we provide our clients. We are proud of our reputation for excellence that keeps our clients happy and our partners committed to licensing us.
Technology-Savvy Project Approach
- To consistently meet project objectives for our clients, LINX utilizes a logical project management approach that includes Bluebeam software technology and stringent testing processes, as well as a “feet on the ground” approach to job coordination and communication.
Right-Sized to Offer Solutions Customized to our Clients
- LINX works closely with each client to help them choose the solution that best fits their needs and the complexity of their project. Our size gives us flexibility to ramp up as needed for schedule gain, while executive management remains engaged in all projects. We offer a range of best-in-class product options, including Design Build delivery and long-term service options for our clients to help address specific project challenges and needs for today and tomorrow.
As a true Solutions Provider, LINX comprehensively manages our client project needs from concept to installation through support services. This approach generally involves:
- Studying the client’s current security infrastructure
- Evaluating security needs for the client site(s)
- Specifying and evaluating manufacturer products required to meet project objectives, schedule and budget
- Installing the hardware and software at the client site(s)
- Offering a wide range of after-project service, warranty and support options
One Stop Shopping – You can order standard security consumable supplies (i.e. badging cards) from us by emailing email@example.com.